Taking the Mystery out of Coaching
How you will benefit:
- Distinguish coaching from mentoring, management and leadership. Know when to coach, mentor, manage, or lead
- Free yourself of common coaching myths.
- Acquire key principles and concepts of effective coaching and learn practical methods to implement them easily.
- Learn how to develop personalized coaching strategies to help player/clients reach their goals.
- Discover the Top 5 Reasons people have for not taking action and what to do about them.
- Design your next “Best Actions” in to boost your coaching skills and effectiveness.
What Participants Say:
- I didn’t expect to get as much out of “What is This Thing Called Coaching” as I did. Just learning to distinguish management and leadership from coaching immediately made a difference for me in working with my staff and our customers.— Houston, TX
- Many years ago an old country preacher said, ‘Everybody who’s talkin’ about heaven ain’t necessarily goin’ there.’ Today it seems everybody’s talkin’ about coaching and most ain’t goin’ there. Instead, I find a lot of repackaging of old management training being called coaching. But not in “What is This Thing Called Coaching” ! Germaine & Jed have defined the art and science of coaching with practical step-by-step tools and techniques..— Birmingham, AL