COACHING IS YOUR HIGH-PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGE
Employee engagement is critical to the success of any organization. With 84 percent of employees planning to look for a new position in 2011 (according to a recent Manpower survey), how can you inspire your team to perform?
Coaching is the answer. And this latest volume of the bestselling coaching guidebook, Coach Anyone About Anything, shows you how to coach your team to succeed.
Coaching is the art of having others be committed and enthusiastic about achieving their goals. Together authors Germaine Porche and Jed Niederer have shown managers how to coach within their organizations for over 35 years. Now in Coach Anyone About Anything: Volume 2, Germaine and Jed share their secrets and strategies for coaching high-performance teams.
You will learn the techniques that the authors used to achieve these results for their clients:
• The CEO of a 5-year-old North American company led his team to increase revenue 56% in one year.
• A box manufacturing plant in Ohio improved productivity 23% within 2 months.
• A $5 billion manufacturing company reduced fixed costs by 30% within one year in 5 divisions.
• Copper Mining Company in Arizona reduced cost to make a pound of copper from $1.05 to 70 cents in 9 months.
• An Oil Services Company increased sales from $600 million to $4 billion in 8 years.
Click here to order Coach Anyone About Anything: Volume 2.
This new book was written specifically for CEOs, managers, supervisors, sales managers and executives who want to take on extraordinary business objectives and win. You will discover how to:
• Create and sustain a coaching culture to help guarantee continued success and increase shareholder value.
• Uncover the things they have in place that drive high performance and those that dampen it.
• Transform their experience of time from a constraint to an opening.
• Use easily applied tools and proven techniques to coach salespeople effectively
• Save time by coaching to develop their people, not just train them.
Praise of Coach Anyone About Anything: Volume 2
“Invaluable to personnel at all levels striving to help their organizations create an environment of empowerment and learning.”
– Pete Miller, Jr., President, CEO and Chairman of National Oilwell Varco
“We believe peak performance comes from providing responsibility, learning, recognition, and joy. This book will help you deliver all four.”
– Kevin Roberts, CEO Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi
“The organization coaching movement is indeed underway. Leaders realize the power of a sounding board and the perspective that comes from someone outside of their immediate world. The authors offer their wisdom and deep experience to coach the coach in how to fine tune their skill set. A great read for those new to the profession as well as those who have been there and done that.”
– Beverly Kaye, Founder & CEO: Career Systems International,
Co-author: Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em: Getting Good People to Stay
Coach Anyone About Anything: Volume 2 is loaded with the tools, strategies and techniques you need to develop your high-performance team in todayʼs tough business climate. Click here to order your copy now.
Get copies for all your managers at a volume discount. Call 713- 370-6982 or email us for pricing.