What You will Learn:
- 11 Ways to Motivate Anyone
- 3 Keys to Effective Communication With Clients
- 2 Tips Guaranteed to Improve Coaching Sessions
- 13 Methods to Build Client Confidence
- 7 Secrets of a Successful Phone Coaching Session
- The Top 5 Reasons Your Clients Don’t Take Action
- The 10 Most Persuasive Words You Can Use
Top 7 Ways to Sharpen Your Coaching Skills:
- Create a written coaching strategy and plan for each player.
- Prepare thoroughly for each coaching session.
- Know your players’ current business targets and past results.
- Communicate expectations clearly.
- Ask questions designed to empower players rather than give advice.
- Listen carefully.
- Ask permission before coaching.
The Economist reports that professional coaching is fast becoming a $1 billion industry. But, are shabby coaching skills keeping you from getting YOUR share of the wealth? Honing your skills is crucial to your success.
“Anyone can be a coach”, says Germaine Porché and Jed Niederer, coaching experts and authors of Coach Anyone About Anything: Volumes 1 & 2, “but, to be effective and accomplish objectives, you need to sharpen all the tools in your ‘coaching toolkit’.”
Implementing even a few of the coaching skills from this session can dramatically increase the effectiveness of your coaching and enable you to get your share of the industry’s rapidly rising revenue.
Germaine is available to speak at conventions and to organizations about their coaching principles and concepts. Their tools and techniques can be brought alive in your organization and personal life through the CoachLab® workshops. CoachLab workshops are offered in both one and two-day formats and can be customized to fit your organization’s needs.