FIELD TOOLKIT COACH ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING:
HOW TO HELP PEOPLE SUCCEED IN BUSINESS AND LIFE
[button link=”https://evs7656.wpengine.com/order-inquiry/” bg_color=”#65062E”]Buy Now[/button]
The Field Toolkit provides you with a supply of the many coaching tools and models described in the book, COACH ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING: How to Help People Succeed in Business and Life, by Germaine Porché, MSOD and Jed Niederer, CLU. Each coaching tool and model is marked with page reference numbers, so that you may read in-depth about how to use each effectively.
- The Book COACH ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING: How to Help People Succeed in Business and Life:
- A set of Panorama Cards containing checklists and models from the book for quick reference while coaching. Cards are marked with book page numbers.
- Two-sided, 8 1/2 x 11 inch Quick Reference Card containing 9 important Coaching Models.
- CD containing the Coaching Outcomes Contract template, Cover Letter #1 introducing the contract to the player, Letter #2 for use during the coaching engagement, and several other forms for print or email use.
- The Coaching Spectrum Worksheet.
- Coaching Call Plan Checklist cards.
- Coaching Aids Catalogue.
- DreamMakers & DreamBrakers Audit Worksheet.
- Coaching Inventory (self-assessment) and Progress Graph.
- A Coaching Architecture Timeline to help you map individual coaching scenarios.
- Player’s Business Questions to help you understand the nature of your player’s business and their projects.
- Blank Coaching Biography Worksheet. Networking Adventure Worksheets and Networking Adventure Scripts #1, 2, and 3 on durable cardstock.
- “Ten Ways to Get the Most From Your Coach” to give to your Players.
[button link=”#” bg_color=”#65062E”]Call for Pricing & Availability[/button]